Miami convocation will be held:
March 18-20 ( 1st Weekend)
March 25-27 (2nd Weekend)
Below are the following hotels for Miami Convocation,
1, Holiday Inn I-95 North
7927 N.W. 7th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33150
Contact: Carmen Rojas (305) 878-5341
Group Rate per night $179.00. King /Double, (1st Weekend)
Group Rate per night $ 249.00 King/Double , (2nd Weekend). Rates increased due to two major events held in the city of Miami.
Cut off date February 11, 2022
2, Spring Hill Ste.
131 S.W. 18th Court, Dania Beach, Florida 33004
Contact: Jessica Petti, 954.920.9596
$189.00 for both weekends
Cut off date February 10, 2022
This hotel is located across from Oak Wood Shopping Plaza, and numerous restaurants.
3. Sonesta Hotel
950 N.W. LeJune Rd., Miami, Florida 33126
Contact: Ms. Lopez, 305.929.0116
Group Rate $189.00 (1st Weekend)
Group Rate $239.00 (2nd Weekend) Major event held in Miami.
Cut off date February 15, 2022
After cut-off dates, there will be a 13% tax fee, per hotels.
Please provide the name list to Missionary Isabella Rivers along with your Cashier check/ postal money order. no personal checks accepted.
Make check payable to: The United House of Prayer For All People, Mail Attention, Isabella Rivers, 809 N.W. 43rd street, Miami, Florida 33127
Isabella Rivers - Hotel Coordinator
To all members that are planning to lodge in the Dormitory at the United House of Prayer during the 95th Annual Holy Convocation here in Miami, Florida, for the week of March 19th thru March 27th- 2022; Please note the following concerning your stay in the Dormitory in the House of Prayer.
· All payments must be received no later than February 28, 2022; Payments must be in full payment. No partial payments will be accepted.
· Beds will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
· Please note that any payments received after the February 28th deadline will not guarantee you that a bed will be available for your stay at the Dormitory.
· The donation for a bed is as follows:
· $10.00 per night and if you are planning to leave out on Sunday evening right after service, additional $5.00 for half day.
· If there are groups that are planning to lodge together and send one payment, please make sure that you send an itemized list of their full names, number of days lodging and each person total amount;
· Please make all donations payable to United House of Prayer for All People
· All payments must be sent in the form of a Money Order, Cashier Check, or a House of Prayer check. NO- Personal Check payments;
· All checks payments must be sent to the:
United House of Prayer for All People
P.O. Box 353
Dania Bch, FL 33004
Attention: Sis A. Green, State Secretary
The Dormitory Committee
The United House of Prayer For All People accepts no liability for the content of any hotel information announcement, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, nor does the United House of Prayer guarantee the availability and condition of rooms and rates being offered.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.